Assess. Act. Advance.
The Evaluent Workforce Consulting division brings together the refined expertise our company’s experienced professionals to deliver powerful, industry-leading best practices in workforce solutions to clients.
- Workforce technologies: vendor management systems (VMS), applicant tracking systems (ATS), online recruiting platforms, and all other human resource information systems (HRIS)
- Workforce planning
- Recruitment optimization services
- Organizational Capability Assessment (Attract, Engage, Retain)
- Workforce diversity and inclusion strategy
- Change management
- Organizational design and development
A Systemic and Sustainable Approach
Our workforce consulting services are systemic and allow clients to optimize the most essential elements of a contingent workforce solution: processes, supply base, policies and practices, and most of all, stakeholder satisfaction of the program.
Evaluent provides client with complete visibility into the current state and desired future state, along with recommendations for program improvement. Our team will utilize data, review processes, and interview stakeholders to develop and deliver current state assessments with recommendations for developing a best-in-class program tailored to the client’s culture. Evaluent’s workforce consulting solution is not a stop-gap measure or temporary fix. The offering helps clients plan for the evolution of their organizations to sustain long-term, meaningful growth.
- Conduct analysis through a review of current functions, responsibilities, opportunities, and challenges within the organization
- The analysis will include interviews with key staff and round table discussions with key stakeholders
- Complete a review of best management practices for similar structuring at peer organizations, locally and nationally
- Provide a detailed report of data and processes that actually exist within the client organization
- Provide a report with recommended and alternative organizational structure, processes and technologies, as well as related change management/implementation methodologies to support the business needs of the organization
- Provide comprehensive implementation plans and timelines for each stage
- Provide a cost estimate and Return on Investment (ROI) for implementing each recommendation, based on current workforce related expenditures
The Right Team for the Right Job
With strong roots in the human capital management industry, the Evaluent team boasts a broad range of experience in business process improvement, executive-level human resources management, education, training, technological and organizational systems development and behavior, general business management (financial and operational), product management, and recruitment process planning and delivery.
Evaluent’s success is largely predicated on its ability to manage substantial networks of workers and processes through programs that stress client-centric customization; new technologies and best practices; a consultative approach to implementing HR solutions by serving as client advocate; cultivating an environment of experience and diversity; and the creation of strategic relationships.